Find Your Fit:
The ideal candidate will enter the program with a readiness to be real with self, a teachable spirit and a willingness to be deeply challenged.
To be considered for the program, a candidate must:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Applications are scheduled to open between October and November. Sign up HERE to be among the first to hear when applications open.
ROGO School is an 8 month (January – August) program designed to equip and empower you to lead others from wherever you are at.
You will learn about leadership, spiritual formation and theology from our senior leadership while working directly alongside our staff for hands-on ministry experience.
This application will be open for 2 months.
Candidate must complete the following things in order to be officially accepted:
- Complete Soul Care Training (online and Practicum)
- Complete REAL Workshops
- Sign Commitment form + Payment plan (will be explained at the information session).
To build skills (being competent and agile), character (being mature and Christlike) and relatability (being authentic and relationally adept). Furthermore, ROGO School is designed to equip and empower leaders.
There is no general tuition or program fee for ROGO School. You will, however, have to cover a few expenses during the course of the program.
Below are some cost estimates:
- Retreat: $250
- Self-Discover/ Enneagram: $10
You will also need your own vehicle, computer and mobile phone. You will be responsible for securing your living arrangements and expenses.
Please note, you may fundraise or break up the payments.
4+ hours a week—including:
- Self Pace Online Classes
- Virtual Class Groups
- Monthly Ministry Tracks
- Monthly Campus Groups
- Personal Journaling and Reflection
The ideal candidate will enter the program with a readiness to be real with self, a teachable spirit and a willingness to be deeply challenged. To be considered for the program, a candidate must:
- Be a baptized believer in Jesus Christ.
- Acknowledge the Sandals Church Statement of Faith.
- Agree to code of conduct and pass the background check.
- Complete Real Workshops and Soul Care Training by December 31, 2020.
We ask that you affirm the following expectations which are derived from our seven core values:
GOD – You will be devoted to God, his word, and his mission to reach others.
AUTHENTICITY -You will pursue authenticity in all areas of your life and encourage others to do the same.
EXCELLENCE -You will give my best with the resources you have.
HONOR -You will honor God and others by promoting unity, serving faithfully and with humility.
DIVERSITY -You will strive to unify a broad range of voices, personalities, and cultures.
SIMPLICITY -You will make things simple for others.
RELATIONSHIPS -You will bring people together in intentional relationships with God and others.
Furthermore, we ask that you commit to manage the totality of your life (i.e. personal and professional commitments) in a way that allows you to uphold these values and fulfill the expectations stated below:
- Attend and participate in one personal retreat and one ROGO Conference.
- Complete self-paced online classes.
- Participate in all virtual class groups.
- Fulfill writing and reading assignments
- Meet with track and campus leaders monthly.
- Fulfill requirements and expectations of ROGO role.
- Attend service on the weekend.
Contact Nicole Brown at [email protected].