The ROGO Foundation exists to develop the two key components of healthy churches: the people that lead them and places where they gather. In the ROGO Foundation track you could have the opportunity to:
- Raise awareness of the Foundation through developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy.
- Use your trade skills for building various pieces needed to launch new campuses.
- Coordinate the process of launching campuses.
- Coordinate leadership development at the campus and network level.
- Marketing and Communications Lead (linked)
- Leadership Program Administrator (linked)
- Youth ROGO School Coordinator (linked)
- Trades Team Associate (linked)